Trivia: Quest for Glory IV
- The game was originally going to be the third game of the series. The creators of the series, The Coles, decided the hero was not quite ready to face the challenges of this game, so Quest for Glory III: Wages of War was created to bridge the gap between Trial By Fire and Shadows Of Darkness.
- Creator Backlash: John Rhys-Davies has described this game as the "CD-ROM from hell", due to the sheer amount of exhausting work it required, much to his surprise. The amount of lines he had to read was 1000 pages and he was forced to stay at Yosemite for three weeks. You can clearly tell in some of his voice overs that he's not happy, and they even left in an ad-lib of him saying "How cheesy can you get?" under his breath at the end of a particularly punny piece of narration.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: John Rhys-Davies (From Sliders, Gimli and Treebeard of The Lord of the Rings is the narrator).
- This game is the first videogame Jennifer Hale ever voiced (she is Katrina).
- One of the inn patron, Ivan the Elephant herder, is voiced by the same voice actor responsible for Shipwreck in the classic 80's series G.I. Joe; Neil Ross. He uses the same voice to do both characters.
- There's also Cam Clarke, Jim Cummings, and Jeff Bennett, who show up in almost anything animated and stand out here like usual.
- Throw It In: Most of the dialogue of the three inn-patrons was hilariously ad-libbed.