Trivia: Quentin Tarantino
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder / Flip Flop of God: Tarantino will often verbally bounce around ideas about movies but then rarely, if ever, mention them again—and then only to announce it probably won't happpen. Double-V Vega (about the Vega Brothers), Kill Bill Vol. 3, Killer Crow (a Blaxploitation spinoff of Inglorious Basterds), etc., were all at one time or another potential film ideas he said he was going to follow through with.
- Disowned Adaptation: Tarantino rather famously stated that he wanted to slap Oliver Stone after seeing the final product of Natural Born Killers.
- Playing Against Type: Arguably Jackie Brown. Honestly, anyone used to viewing Quentin as a "gore-freak" making uber-"wild-and-crazy" flicks are in for a shock upon seeing this (relatively) slow-paced and mellow character-oriented piece.
- Promoted Fanboy: Quentin Tarantino was an oldschool fanboy of Blaxpoitation, Western, and Revenge Flicks. Guess what types of movies he makes now?
- What Could Have Been: Along with aforementioned projects he's announced and never followed through with, Tarantino was also the first choice to direct both Speed and Men In Black, but he turned both films down in order to create Pulp Fiction.