- DVD Commentary: The premiere episode features a trio of people in the booth. The track itself is pretty good, but it takes them a while to recover from the intro.
David Greenwalt: Hi, I'm David Greenwalt, co-creator.John McNamara: I'm John McNamara, co-creator.Adrian Pasdar: Adrian Pasdar, actor.John McNamara: Your voice is so awesome. I want you to read me to sleep every night.all: *crack up laughing*
- Executive Meddling: Bobbi, Jim's stepmother, was originally supposed to be his ''biological'' mother.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes:
- The series was popular on the bootleg tape circuit for years, especially after copies of the complete series from overseas recordings started making rounds.
- In an unusual case of this, the show's creator himself circulated the tapes from his own masters!
- Screwed by the Network: Or more specifically, screwed by Aaron Spelling. Spelling, who was the creative force behind Melrose Place and Beverly Hills, 90210, was rumored for years to have been the one who pushed Fox to cancel the show. The story goes, Spelling was terrified that Profit might threaten his soap opera juggernaut Melrose Place, which was the lead-in show for Profit. A fear that was said to have came about in part, due to Time Magazine praising the show in a review of the pilot while mercilessly slagging Melrose Place as being "romper room" compared to the more complex and less campy Profit.
- Star-Making Role: For Adrian Pasdar.
- What Could Have Been: After the show's cancellation, producer David Greenwalt said he wanted Jim Profit to appear on Angel as a Wolfram and Hart employee