Trivia: Professional Wrestling
- Promoted Fanboy:
- Pick a wrestler who named a famous pro-wrestling event as the reason he got into the business: e.g., Mick Foley or Edge.
- Edge was named "Most Likely to be WWF Champion", was in the audience at WrestleMania VI, and won a training camp to become a wrestler by writing an essay. It was destiny.
- At, 14 or 15 years old, Scotty 2 Hotty wrote to the WWF asking what professional wrestling school the WWF recruited their wrestlers from, helped assemble a WWF ring and attempted to call Vince McMahon himself.
- HHH deserves extra special mention. He went from diehard fanboy to WCW jobber to breakout WWE Superstar to marrying the boss' daughter, and if Shane McMahon's departure from the company holds up, he and his wife Stephanie McMahon Levesque are the heirs to the WWE empire.
- Troubled Production: WWE and TNA have their share of problems. In WWE's case, it is NOT straight forward producing a live show in a different city every week.
- What Could Have Been: Happens all the time. Injuries, firings, last-minute script changes and many more factors cause a lot of storylines to change or get dropped