Trivia: Pokémon Snap
- What Could Have Been:
- The beta screenshots and known beta video for the game look vastly different from the final product.
- The game was originally for the failed Nintendo 64DD. A video of the beta can be seen here.
- The game was originally not about Pokemon at all. It was just a normal camera game however they had trouble figuring out what to do from there.
- Ekans was planned to be in the game, which would have made the final total number of Pokemon 64.
- There was once a music track called "Fantastic Horror" found on Ikuko Mimori website. This suggests that there may have been a level centered around ghost-type Pokémon. This may have been scrapped because there were only three ghost-types in Generation 1.