Trivia: Ninja Warrior
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Quite a few Tokusatsu actors crop up in this competition, including Kane Kosugi (Ninja Black/Jiraiya), Mitsuomi Takahashi (Bouken Red/Satoru Akashi), Toshiki Kashu (Agito/Shoichi Tsugami), Kenjiro Ishimaru (Owner), Keisuke Kato (Ixa/Keisuke Nago) and Masahiro Inoue (Decade/Tsukasa Kadoya). G4 doesn't tend to show their runs, apparently because Sasuke draws attention to their Toku roles and copyright issues are involved. However, you can occasionally see them in the audience (in one tournament, Kato and Inoue are sitting next to each other and remarking on other contestants) and they did once show Takahashi run the First Stage, complete with the announcer repeatedly calling him "Bouken Red" (which was subbed).
- Kane Kosugi's runs actually are shown, mostly because he was a regular in early seasons (along with his brother Shane) and is better known for action movies than Kakuranger. Likewise Ishimaru, who is one of the oldest competitors to clear the First Stage, and is credited for his travel show and work as a narrator more than being on Den-O.
- The 2009 run of Kunoichi had Playboy Playmate Sara Jean Underwood — who, a year later, would join the cast of Attack of the Show! (she actually did quite well). The same run had Mikie Hara, star of Cutey Honey The Live.
- Kazuki Shimizu (Gokai Green/Don Dogoier) participated in Sasuke 28, but failed the first stage.
- No Export for You: The UK rebroadcast of Ninja Warrior is basically the same as its US counterpart, but has the narrator changed to Stuart Hall (who has kinda done this sort of thing before).
- What Could Have Been: Given the surprising performance of the American Ninja Warrior 2 finalists, one must wonder how far Levi Meeuwenburg would've gone had he not broken his wrist.