Trivia: Nickelodeon Guts
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Some contestants went on to do bigger, better things, like A.J. McLean and Mike Vogel.
- Many other athletes, present and future, appearing on the show; Picabo Street and Evander Holyfield (yes, that Evander Holyfield prior to the infamous Mike Tyson bout) for the former, Houston Dynamo defender Bobby Boswell for the latter.
- Mike O'Malley, after brief stints in several shows (one of them, The Mike O'Malley Show, was a failed sitcom that lasted two episodes), would later get his comeback in Yes, Dear. Later, he played against his sitcom dad type as Manchurian Agent Raymond Carter in My Own Worst Enemy and as Kurt's dad in Glee.
- Crossing over with Hey, It's That Voice!, Moira Quirk would do some voices for cartoons such as My Life as a Teenage Robot, where she voiced Brit Krust. She too played against type when she voiced Ax-Crazy Meido Daniella in Haunting Ground.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: The 1993 All-Star Special never reran on Nick GAS, most likely because it was an hour long instead of the usual half-hour. (It was available on VHS for a time in the mid-90s, though.) Plus, the 1995 special "The Making of Global GUTS: The Road to the Extreme Arena" only aired on special days and was never released on VHS nor DVD. The series itself has yet to see a DVD release. A few episodes of Global Guts were available to buy on iTunes, but have since been removed.
- Nickelodeon aired My Family's Got Guts only once, then never spoke of it again. Even worse, a second season filmed concurrently with the first never aired in America! Said second season did air in Australia, and even then no one seems to have recorded the second episode.