- Band of Relatives: Chad and Mike Kroeger are half-brothers, former member Brandon Kroeger is their cousin.
- Critic-Proof: The band has been widely panned by critics and were once voted the worst band of all time; there exist countless YouTube videos devoted to picking apart how all their songs sound the same. It hasn't stopped them from selling more than 50 million albums worldwide.
Chad Kroeger: "Yeah, everybody hates us. We suck. Sure. But you know, somebody out there is buying our albums anyway."
- He Also Did:
- Multiple Endings: The music video for "Someday" has two different endings, one of which sees the protagonists reunited.
- The Pete Best: Ryan Vikedal was fired after The Long Road and replaced by Daniel Adair just before the band became a mainstream staple.
- What Could Have Been: "Never Again" originally had a story-driven music video, but it was never aired due to its violent images.
- "Gotta Be Somebody" originally had a different music video that was scrapped after Chad was unsatisfied with it.
- "What Are You Wating For?" was originally supposed to have a music video, but it kept getting pushed back and reshot due to the band being unable to decide on what they wanted the story in the video to be and it never came out.