Trivia: Moral Orel
- Creator Breakdown/Real Life Writes the Plot: Dino Stamatopoulos went through a rough divorce towards the end of the second season. The toll this took on him is evident throughout Season 3, particularly Clay's rant in "Sacrifice".
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Orel Puppington is voiced by Carolyn Lawrence.
- Dedication: "Nature" is dedicated to John Cassavetes. It's not hard to see why.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Orel is played by Carolyn Lawrence, who did Sandy in Spongebob Squarepants and Cindy Vortex in The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron. She also plays Dolly the bartender in "Sacrifice" who sounds exactly like Sandy.
- Irony as She Is Cast: Bloberta, who is as tone-deaf as Helen Keller, is played by Brita Phillips. Better known as the singing voice of Jem.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Adult Swim has refused to release the remaining two-thirds of season two or season three on DVD after the first volume set didn't sell well. This is bad since these uncollected episodes consist of the show's high point.
- In a bit of subversion though when the show was canceled and Adult Swim did a massive month long marathon/dumping of the third season, Dino was allowed to do a series of promos for the third season where he implored fans to watch and record, as far as telling them that Adult Swim will probably NEVER, EVER reair the series. But the critical praise and high ratings that the last season got has managed to secure future reairings of the series for fans...
- No Export for You: Unsurprisingly, the series was not licensed or broadcasted outside the U.S. and Canada.
- The series had DVD releases, but only volume one ever made it to the United States, due to poor sales. In Australia, the entire series was released in three volumes, and even had a complete series set filled with special features, that was only released in Region 4.