Trivia for the 1995 TV Series
- The Danza: Nicholas Hooper as Nicholas.
- Also, Eddie Campbell as Campbell.
- Dyeing for Your Art: Inverted, believe it or not. Petra Yared originally auditioned for Louisa, and cut her hair short when she thought she wouldn't get the part. When the casting agents got back in touch with her, they suggested having her audition for the tomboyish Jo Tiegan instead, and the rest is history.
- Name's the Same: No, the Nicholas Hooper who played Nicholas is not the same guy as the composer.
- Unintentional Period Piece: The slang and some of the fashion (particularly that of Royce) mark it as a clear product of The '90s. The Dated History (see the main page) also places it squarely inbetween 1991 and 2009.