Trivia: Mickey's Christmas Carol
- All-Star Cast: Just about every major character from the Classic Disney Shorts appears in this, with the odd exception of Pluto.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Uncle Scrooge is played by Alan Young, better known as Wilbur Post. He'd go on to become the character's permanent voice actor.
- Playing Against Type: Of all the characters you might expect to play cold-hearted swindler and calculating businessman Jacob Marley, we get... Goofy?
- Trailer Delay: This was intended as a television special and was to debut on CBS in 1982, but an animators' strike meant it couldn't be finished in time. A Clip Show special, A Walt Disney Christmas, had to be thrown together to take its place; that show has been covered at The Island Of Misfit Christmas Specials.
- Miscellaneous trivia:
- This was the final time Donald Duck was voiced by his original voice actor, Clarence Nash. Nash died two years later and was replaced by Disney animator Tony Anselmo, who voices Donald to this day. This was also the first time Wayne Allwine voiced Mickey at length, and he became Mickey's permanent voice until HIS death in 2009.
- Some of the tombstones in the cemetery bear the names of famous names in music, such as Bob Wills and Gladys Knight.