Trivia: Mega Girl
- Development Hell: The game has been under development for over two years, and it likely won't be finished any time soon. When you consider that much of it is done by one guy using an outdated computer (from 2001), this is very much justified. It's now gotten to the point that he finally has his own devteam helping him, and even then, on Jan 30, 2015, the developer has officially canceled the project due to several reasons.
- What Could Have Been:
- As of September, 2011 - Tai Chi, Perfume, and Feather Woman were removed.
- Blossom Woman was once considered for the roster, until Chainsaw Woman became the winner of a poll and got chosen over her.
- A sequel is already in the works and will use the missing R Ms.
- The whole game now qualifies, now that the head developer has officially announced it'll no longer happen.