- In order to do her LP of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Chuggaaconroy lent her his Gamecube and copy of the game. That means her LP of the game and Chuggaa's were performed using the same console and same copy of the game.
- She's apparently a Pagan, according to one of her more sincere tweets. Also, according to her King's Quest VII LP, she is specifically Nordic Pagan (likely meaning her ancestry lies in the Norse region).
- She is so committed to her Nordic roots that she speaks some Icelandic, as revealed in her One-Night Stand of Jotun.
- She has stated in some of her Let's Plays that she's Jewish and was raised with Jewish traditions.
- Black Sheep Hit: Her blind Paper Mario 64 Let's Play is her most popular project, and drew a lot of new watchers to her channel. However, its sense of humor is incredibly dirty even by her standards, as is the fact that it's so over-the-top humorous to begin with. So when she announced Journey, a number of her newer watchers expressed surprise that she would choose such a serious game—despite the fact that she's done a number of more serious projects, such as Shadow of the Colossus and ICO.
- Cue the Flying Pigs: After repeatedly refusing to LP Kings Quest 7 for years (including an April Fool's video where she flushed the game disc down the toilet) she finally relented at the request of LiamSixx.
- Fake Brit: Both she and guest Hercrabbiness put on British accents for characters in 5 Days A Stranger, with...varying degrees of success.
- Not to mention all of the times she voices the villains of games as Evil Brits.
- Hostile Show Takeover: On January 28, 2016, Lucah's Twitter account was hijacked by an anonymous party in order to advertise themselves. They stated that they'll only return Lucah's account if they received 10,000 followers, and posted her personal information in a doxxing attempt. Luckily, fans were able to report her account and purge the hijacker from it in a matter of hours. Lucah commented on the matter by saying that they had "way too much free time on [their] hands; luckily, so [does she]." Furthermore, the address that the hijacker posted was of her PO Box, and asked fans to delete all pictures they had of the information and all tweets showing it. She has additionally advised her followers to verify their accounts for the increased security it provides.
- One of Us: Reese is a fan of Game of Thrones and Steven Universe.
- Schedule Slip:
- In 2014, her Super Paper Mario and Jazzpunk LPs were thrown out of their regular update patterns thanks to other concurrent factors in her life (moving to a new house, attending PAX, inevitably getting sick as a result of attending PAX, etc.).
- In 2018 she had to let the Banjo-Kazooie uploads slip, due to a throat injury that left her coughing up blood and needing to rest her voice, followed by Jon leaving for Momocon. The Danganronpa LP that was going alongside it continued however, as it had a healthy backlog and the game is a lot more quiet and somber, thus easier on her healing throat compared to the energy she shows in the BK LP.
- Why the Fandom Can't Have Nice Things:
- In late April of 2016, she revealed on Twitter that she had spent three months trying to cope with the fact that she had to issue a restraining order on one of her fans, stating her belief that she failed as a person because of that. Later tweets revealed that the individual in question was a Loony Fan who had been continuously harassing her on Twitter and Tumblr, with the staff of both sites failing to take action despite her reporting them.
- After having people spoil her on Vivian turning face and Ms. Mowz being an Optional Party Member in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, she opened up a later episode chewing people out bigtime for doing it, and in later blind L Ps, especially of story-driven games, has had friends examing and curate the Youtube comments before she goes to look at them.