Trivia: Love Live!
- Dueling Shows: With the second season of AKB0048 which both premiered in the Winter 2013 Anime Season.
- Dyeing for Your Art: For the 4th Live, Aya Uchida bleached her hair to make it look more similar to Kotori's shade of ash-blonde, especially obvious in the video footage of the concert, where the color of her hair is even lighter than in these photos. This was said to have caused her much pain and damage. Nevertheless, she repeated it for the 5th Live; where Pile also dyed her hair auburn and Aina Kusuda dyed her hair purple, making them further resemble Maki and Nozomi respectively.
- Fan Nickname:
- Occidental Love Live fans (and School Idol Festival players) often call Honoka "Honkers".
- Japanese fans often give Kotori a sort of fan-symbol of (・8・); it's meant to be a bird's face, since "Kotori" means "little bird". Aya Uchida, who voices Kotori, is also fond of the emoticon and has been seen using it on Twitter and in blog posts.
- No Dub for You: Originally, the first season was released sub only in September of 2014. On April 24th, it was announced that both seasons will get dubbed re-releases.
- Relationship Voice Actor: All of μ's end up as voice actresses in The Guided Fate Paradox. In fact, the game credits the actual μ's members as the voice actresses instead of their real voice actresses.
- Hey, It's That Sound!: The background music that's used in the fashion show event in season 2 is actually Puwa Puwa-O! one of Printemps's songs. Also in season 1, when the girls go to a karaoke bar, and the instrumental version of Love Novels, a song from Bi Bi plays in the background.