The Famous Studios Cartoons
- Edited for Syndication: Censorship example. A Bout with the Trout was screened in Muslim countries with the pig part of Swing on a Star cut offnote .
- Name's the Same: Alvin shares the same name as a member of a well-known group of singing chipmunks.
- Screwed by the Lawyers: Paramount stopped making Little Lulu cartoons when they tried, and failed, to buy the rights to the character from Marge. They got around it by creating Little Audrey.
- You Look Familiar: In several of the Famous Studios shorts, Lulu will meet some Jerkass man (such as a magician, a dog catcher, department store owner, train conductor, etc.) who gives her trouble for the majority of the short (or vice verse). These men all look exactly the same.
The 1990's series
- Channel Hop: In Canada, originally aired on CTV, then moved to Family Channel after season 1.
- Fake Brit: Wilbur Van Snobbe.
- International Co Production: Between HBO in the US, Cinar and Family Channel of Canada, and for season 3, Germany's TV-Loonland.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Hasn't been seen since HBO Family stopped airing reruns in the early/mid 2000s, and there's no sign of it coming to DVD (likely because this show was produced by Cinar (since absorbed into DHX Media), and the franchise is owned by Dreamworks Animation via their acquisition of Classic Media in 2012, possibly making it a case of Screwed by the Lawyers)
- The Other Darrin: Lulu herself- voiced by Tracey Ullman for season 1, then by Jane Woods for seasons 2 and 3. Season 3 also had Annie, Alvin, Iggie and Willie get completely different voice actors.