Trivia: Let It Be
- Breakaway Pop Hit: the entire Let It Be album, and especially "Let It Be" and "Long and Winding Road."
- Creative Differences: And how. In particular, one famous scene features Paul and George sniping passive aggressively at each other over a chord.
- Deleted Scene: Lindsay-Hogg cut a LOT out of his movie. There is no trace of the violent argument between John and George that (legend has it) came to blows, no mention of George quitting the band in the middle of the sessions, and no hint that the sessions were suspended for nine days while the Beatles figured out what to do next. Additionally, Billy Preston materializes at Apple with no explanation. (George brought his friend in to support the Beatles' live ensemble with keyboards, and to help calm down a fractious group.)
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: This film was last available on the free market (on VHS and laserdisc) in 1981. It has been pulled until it can be remade into something that the current heads of Apple (Paul, Ringo, Yoko Ono, and Olivia Harrison) can find acceptable. Even after the release of Let It Be...Naked (a remix of the Let It Be album), it hasn't been a high priority. Netflix had it for some time, but it vanished again.
- Missing Episode: See above.
- Throw It In: Lots of studio chatter is thrown into the songs on the album, including the quote above, which closes the album in the same way it closes the film.
- Troubled Production: It wound up being a documentary on one.