Trivia: Legend System
- Memetic Mutation: Fans of the [Game] have a [Tendency] to put pretty much everything in [Brackets] when discussing [Legend], as a riff on the way rulebook handles words with specific definitions.
- Affably Evil
- Berserk Button: To hear him tell it, more or less all of existence qualifies. However, people failing to grasp what has been clearly (or at least what he thinks is clearly) explained to them has a tendency to really set him off.
- Divine Parentage: He refers to the Morrigan, Irish goddess of death and war, as his grandmother.
- Evil Is Hammy
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath: Most of the time. However...
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: If it actually matters, he'll drop the psychopathy and at least lend an ear.
- Knight in Sour Armor: Often heard expressing maddened bewilderment at his continued involvement with Legend. Also see above.
- Large Ham: Hoo boy, where to begin...
- Mushroom Samba: Any time he takes sleeping pills before popping into the chat. The "Pillfro" sessions are usually recorded and passed around when someone is feeling down.
- Noble Demon
- Psycho for Hire: Brought on board by invitation days before Legend's charity drive to handle PR. Stayed for a while.
- Recruiting The Madman: His involvement was personally requested by Jake for both PR and monster work.
- Running the Asylum: When you hire the Dark Lord of All Evil, he tends to wind up heading things.
- Shock and Awe: Black lightning is his signature murder implement.
- Shoot the Dog: Has pulled the plug on certain projects that, while fun to work on, were "always more toxic than asset."
- Token Evil Teammate: Spend any amount of time on the IRC channel and this becomes rapidly apparent.
- The Villain Makes the Plot: As the more memorable renditions of Legend's history reveal, afroakuma is indirectly responsible for Legend's whole existence.
- Troll: Occasionally known to mess with everyone (but especially Fro) by doing things like interrupting important announcements to yell "HEY LOOK I'M RUINING THE MOMENT!"
- The Big Guy: Along with Vertigo Charades, he's one of the go-to people when the core team isn't available for advice or rulings.
- Put on a Bus
- Reasonable Authority Figure: A big reason for the above.
- Awesome Art
- Doing It for the Art: Jyn technically gets paid- barely- but she is often seen doodling Legend characters for personal entertainment.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: His trademark is being able to assemble pretty much any character concept thrown at him in seconds. Any concept.
- The Roleplayer