Trivia: Lady Antebellum
- Both Hillary Scott and Charles Kelley are related to other singers: Scott's mother is Linda Davis, best known to country music fans as Reba McEntire's duet partner on "Does He Love You". Charles' brother, Josh, is a pop singer who is married to actress Katherine Heigl.
- Haywood and Kelley co-wrote labelmate Luke Bryan's single "Do I" (which was blocked from #1 on Billboard by "Need You Now"), while Scott co-wrote Sara Evans' "A Little Bit Stronger". Kelley also wrote Darius Rucker's "Homegrown Honey".
- Breakthrough Hit: "Love Don't Live Here" on country, "Need You Now" on pop.
- Throw It In: The entire ending of "Goodbye Town" (most of which is cut from the radio edit) is just Lady A and the studio musicians jamming, and Charles ad-libbing the vocals.
- What Could Have Been: Hillary tried out for and was rejected by American Idol in the non-TV rounds.