- Actor Allusion: Early in episode 1, Haruka plays Rock-Paper-Scissors with her kindergarten class, but she always wins due to her Telepathy. It's funny because Yayoi Kise/Cure Peace went undefeated in that game just months before the anime even premiered.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Dai'chi is voiced by Keima. They even look similar.
- Irony as She Is Cast: Haruka Kotoura (played by Hisako Kanemoto) is severely Hollywood Tone-Deaf as shown here. The irony is that Hisako Kanemoto also played Yayoi Kise/Cure Peace just months before and had sung her Image Song (Lyrics here) very competently! Need more proof of Hisako-san's singing talent? Look no further than Shinryaku! Ika Musume's infamously addicting opening theme (Lyrics here) since she sang that one too!
- Name's the Same: The Flower of Hope, the main ending theme, was sung by Haruka Chisuga. The song is basically in the voice of the female lead, Haruka Kotoura. This caused a bit of an issue in the credits, when Chisuga was originally credited as "Haruka" up to episode 2, but as "Haruka Chisuga" thereafter to avoid confusion.
- Sleeper Hit: Nobody had expected much of the show when it was first released, believing it to be another run of the mill Romantic Comedy. However, when word about the content of the first ten minutes of the show began to spread, its popularity immediately spiked.