Trivia: Koko Wa Greenwood
- Adaptation First: The OAV was originally released in North America by Central Park Media in 1996. The Manga it was based on wasn't available in English until 2004, when Viz Media started publishing it. Needless to say, a huge portion of the fandom saw the OAV long before ever reading the manga.
- Dawson Casting: Of the four leads in the drama, only Yuki Izawa (Kazuya) was actually the same age as his character at the time. The other three were all in their 20s.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: The OAV cast is veritable short list of Names to Know in Anime.
- Mitsuo Iwata, who played Mitsuru in the anime adaptation, also narrated the drama. He's known for some other things, too…
- Shinobu shares his voice with Count D, Duo Maxwell and Genjo Sanzo, to name a few.
- Kazuya's voice also gets around. In addition, he played Tetsuo to Iwata's Kaneda and Kazuhiko Inoue's lover prior to Here is Greenwood.
- You also may have heard Shun's voice somewhere before.
- The supporting cast includes Kazuhiko Inoue as Kazuhiro, Hiromi Tsuru as Nagisa, Hikaru Midorikawa as Tochizawa (Here is Devilwood director), Chieko Honda as Miya and Kappei Yamaguchi as Tenma.