Trivia: King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Several characters.
- Talking To Themselves: As many of the voice actors had more than one role, there are a few instances of this, such as with Valanice and Ceres.
- Urban Legend of Zelda: Most fans will swear up and down that the desert wanderer can kill you, but there's been no proof of this other than his thinly veiled threat. One youtube user even tried giving him salt water repeatedly with death-free results.
- What Could Have Been: Despite the game being the only one in the series not to feature or mention Graham, poking around in the game's audio files reveals he was supposed to appear and he's still listed in the credits. It is unknown why but it was most likely cut to keep the game on one disk.
- They Also Did: Does the animation style of Rosella and Valanice in the intro look familiar? That's because the game's opening was done by Animation Magic, the Russian studio that animated Link: The Faces of Evil, Zelda: Wand of Gamelon, and I. M. Meen.