Trivia: King Arthur
- Follow the Leader: Made after Gladiator made Sword And Sandal films big again and the Lord of the Rings film trilogy popularized Medieval European Fantasy-style films. The film, set in 467 AD, straddles the two genres since it take place just a few years before the fall of Rome in 476 AD, which is usually considered the beginning of the Middle Ages.
- Hey, It's That Guy!:
- Horatio Hornblower is Lancelot...
- ... and Styles shows up as Jols, too!
- Stannis Baratheon, who is also Thomas Jefferson is Merlin.
- And Alliser Thorne is Pelagius.
- Balin is a mean Roman nobleman.
- You forgot Titus Pullo, Le Chiffre and Tom Buchanan who served as Arthur's knights.
- Hannibal/Will shippers are sure to be interested in Tristan and Galahad as well.
- Anyone else thinks that Elizabeth Swann/Bennett is descended from Woads? Badassery must run in her family.
- Dr. Erik Selvig is leading an army of Saxons. Hugo Stiglitz is his son.
- What Could Have Been: The original ending of the film was replaced after test audiences thought it was too depressing. Instead of Arthur and Guinevere getting married and the knights who died getting reincarnated as horses, it shows the graves of the knights and a boy trying to pull out the sword from one's grave like Arthur once did. Arthur tells him that his time will come.