Trivia: Kid Icarus
- Cross-Dressing Voices: In Japanese, Pit is always voiced by Minami Takiyama. He was voiced by Lani Minella in English in Brawl before being replaced by the male Anthony Del Rio from Uprising onwards.
- Fan Nickname: "Man Icarus" for the original third sequel concepts, in which Pit was to be cursed for thousands of years for a crime and becomes a fallen angel, resembling a typical adult male Western game protagonist. This idea appears to have been scrapped. 
- No Export for You:
- The GBA remake of the original was released as part of the classics series in Japan, but not anywhere else.
- On a reverse note, the sequel (Of Myths and Monsters) was never released in Japan until about 20 years after its release.
- Troubled Production: December release date and lack of staff during most of production led to extreme challenges for the team and its creator (who in the end wasn't even credited for this game).
- What Could Have Been: A reboot was in development at Factor 5, which was supposed to use a modified version of Lair's engine optimized for Wii. However, it was apparently being done without Nintendo's consent as a proof-of-concept (even Yoshio Sakamoto was unaware of it), and the concepts leaked onto the internet were not well received. Eventually, it was cancelled after Lair's failure and Factor 5's bankruptcy.