Trivia: Kevin Nash
- Box Office Bomb: As Diesel, he was the lowest-drawing WWE World Heavyweight Champion of all time.
- Fan Nickname: "Big Kev", "Big Lazy", "Big Poochie", and for his ability to become a main eventer, make huge sums of money, even controlling the booking of a company with very little talent and effort: "The Smartest Man in Wrestling".
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Nash has a way of showing up in bit and supporting roles in odd films. His appearances include Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze, Grandma's Boy, The Punisher (2004) and DOA: Dead or Alive.
- Money, Dear Boy: Nash may not be the most talented wrestler ever, but his talent for money grubbing knows no bounds.
- Which in hindsight makes a commercial early into Nash's WWF title reign where he eschews money offered for an autograph signing kind of hilarious.
- Old Shame: His previous gimmicks from WCW, Vinnie Vegas, and Oz.
- Running the Asylum/Wag the Director: Was, infamously, made the head booker of WCW while he was still an active wrestler. This led to masterpieces like booking himself to break 's streak only to lose the title the next night to Hogan via The Finger Poke of Doom.
- Trolling Creator: On top of everything else, Nash also likes to fuck with the fans. He tweets incendiary things, or “news” to mess with the heads of smarks. It's a common old-school attitude, but one you don't often see in today's "sports entertainment" with its reliance on courting fans and social media. And when he isn’t actively ribbing fans, he offends them by trashing The Radicalz (or "vanilla midgets"). So Nash has always had an image problem, and he doesn't seem too interested in censoring himself or kissing asses to fix it.
- What Could Have Been & Written-In Infirmity: In a recent interview, Nash explains that the reason he and CM Punk never wrestled, and why the "Summer of Punk II" subsequently fell flat, is that WWE's wellness program did a in-depth medical history because of his father's death of a heart attack at age 36. Turns out Nash was taking cardiovascular medication (Plavix, to be exact), couldn't be cleared to compete due to the risk of being off it for an extended period, and Triple H had to be shunted into the feud in Nash's place, which Kevin admits didn't make a whole lot of sense. He also gave an idea of how the storyline should have gone, with a slight jab at the abrupt change in plans, i.e. Sending the text to himself:
Nash: "It would have been Johnny [Laurinaitis]. It would have been Johnny trying to end around and me trying to say that Paul had changed because he was a blue blood now and he wasn't Clique. He was in the McMahon threshold. We were going to get a Johnny Ace clique of guys to try to take over control of the company, that's when Vince would have gotten fired, and then we would have been after Paul and try to take control of the company. You know, good storyline."