Trivia: Kagaku Sentai Dynaman
- Hey, It's That Guy!
- Junichi Haruta a.k.a. Goggle Black is Dyna Black. He also used to be Inazuma Ginga, as well as the stuntman of both Spade Ace and Big One, and would go on to play Madgalant.
- Sayoko Hagiwara/Dyna Pink was formerly Yulian (Ultraman Eighty's girlfriend) and would later return as Ley Nefel.
- Also, Masashi Ishibashi as General Kar.
- Strong Kongō (aka Shōzō Kobayashi), who would go on to play Monster in Choudenshi Bioman, guest stars in Episode 35 as Gon the Android.
- Name's the Same: Ryū is unrelated to the Hoshikawa siblings from Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman. Another guy named Ryū (Tendō) was also the leader in Choujin Sentai Jetman.
- Also applies to Yōsuke, with only a very subtle difference in surnames between himself and Hurricane Red from Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger (Dyna Blue = Yōsuke Shima; Hurricane Red = Yōsuke Shīna).
- Recycled Script: Episode 24 has a Monster of the Week with the ability to shapeshift into any person taking on the form of one of the rangers, causing confusion among his teammates. Didn't they use that plot in Episode 45 of Dai Sentai Goggle Five? This is not helped by the fact that the Black Rangers in both series are played by the same guy (see Hey It's That Guy above).
- What Could Have Been: Early production material indicates that this was supposed to have been a baseball-themed Sentai. There are still some remnants of this — note the baseball-uniform-esque designs of the suits, the sound of the crack of a bat in the theme song, and the use of "Grand Slam" as the Invocation for the Combining Mecha.