Trivia: Just Go With It
- Casting Gag: Danny's fiancee at the beginning of the movie is played by Adam Sandler's wife in real life.
- As noted on the main page, Brooklyn Decker's character ends up getting together with a man played by her real-life husband Andy Roddick.
- Hey, It's That Guy!:
- Supporting actress Bailee Madison and bit-player Rachel Dratch have both appeared in Wizards of Waverly Place as alternate versions of a main character (the female version of Max, and the future version of Harper, respectively).
- Star-Derailing Role: This movie, along with Battleship, effectively destroyed any chance Brooklyn Decker had at becoming a major Hollywood star. Meanwhile, Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston came out of this mess relatively unscathed.
- Stunt Casting: Some critics wondered if Bailee Madison was cast simply because her name was similar to Adam Sandler's debut movie. Nicole Kidman and Dave Matthews are more traditional examples.
- Took the Bad Film Seriously: As noted by Film Brain in his review of the film, the only real bright spot is Jennifer Aniston's performance, as she's so down to Earth that it feels like she's acting in another film altogether.