Trivia: James Marsters
- Dyeing for Your Art: Dyed his hair platinum blonde to play Spike.
- Fake Brit: Several of his roles, including but not limited to Spike, John Hart, and the Count of St. Germain. Several people on the set of Buffy thought he was actually British.
- Fake Nationality: He's stated in interviews that he can do any accent he can get paid to do. Irish, Italian, French, Russian… The Dresden Files audiobooks pretty much prove that.
- One of Us:
- Throw It In: The scar on his eyebrow is real, although it has healed noticeably since Spike's first appearance
- What Could Have Been: According to the commentary track for Superman: Doomsday, he was almost the voice of Green Arrow for Justice League Unlimited, but he had to pull out before recording began.