Trivia: Jackie Chan
- Executive Meddling: His autobiography gives a quite unflattering view of famous producer Lo Wei during Jackie's time working for him in the '70s, stuck in the mindset of how martial arts films were supposed to work and undercutting all attempts by Jackie to do his own thing. Also, his Hollywood career had several false starts due to producers and directors who completely failed to understand his appeal.
- Schoolyard Bully All Grown Up: While attending the Peking Opera School, one older kid relentlessly beat up and bullied Jackie. Years later, Jackie met him again and they wound up doing a number of movies together. The bully in question was Sammo Hung. This is more of a Subversion considering that they're not enemies as adults.
- What Could Have Been:
- Sylvester Stallone wanted Jackie to play Simon Phoenix in Demolition Man, but he wasn't available.
- He was offered the lead role in Martial Law, but didn't want to tie himself to a possibly long-running series, so he told his friend Sammo Hung about it, and he got the job.
- He was going to make a film called Nosebleed where he played a skyscraper window washer who discovers a plan to blow up the World Trade Center. Then the September 11th attacks happened. A segment near the end of his autobiography where he excitedly talks about his plans for the film comes off as quite poignant now.
- No Stunt Double