Trivia: If Footmen Tire You What Will Horses Do
- The Danza: "Judy" is played by Judy Creech, who never acted in anything else.
- Special Effects Failure: Most of the carnage is this, along with the bargain-basement acting. Amongst other cinematic attrocities, you have:
- Some of the gunned-down people being played by mannequins.
- Blood looks like cherry dessert-topping.
- The boy's beheading involve a totally fakey knife from the toy section at K-Mart & is cheesily portrayed.
- The "Soviet" flags & insignias look like they were made from scratch by five-year-olds.
- The news anchor's newsroom is an ugly wood-paneled wall with a map on it.
- The flashback scenes where Rev. Pirkle muses fondly about the McGuffey Readers are supposedly set in the turn of the 20th Century but everybody still dress like it's The '70s.