Trivia: Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter
- Artist Disillusionment: Surprisingly averted, given that Ted White (Jason) hated the experience and wasn't too fond of the finished product (or the slasher genre in general, for that matter). He actually enjoys interacting with fans on the convention circuit and has even said that, in over 50 years in the industry, he's never met nicer people than the Friday the 13th fans who approach him.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Corey ''Mouth'' Feldman saves the day, and Crispin ''George McFly" Glover finds the damn corkscrew and gets the cleaver in return.
- Magnum Opus Dissonance / Old Shame: A two'fer. Ted White is best-known for this film and is considered by many fans to be one of the best Jasons; Mister White has no love for the film, the character, or even the slasher genre in general.
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: Ted White, who played Voorhees, felt that the director was mistreating the actors who played Jason's victims. At one point, one of the actresses began to get hypothermia by being in the water too long, and when the director refused to let her come out and warm up, White threatened to walk right off the set and never come back; the director gave in.
- Money, Dear Boy: The reason Ted White took the part and the reason he started appearing at horror conventions after refusing to do so for over two decades.
- Throw It In: The scene where Jason grabs Tommy. Zito told Feldman when Ted White (Jason) was gonna grab him. Feldman was prepared for it, but the grab was delayed for a while. When Feldman was about to wonder what was going on White burst through and grabbed him. Tommy's screaming was really Feldman screaming for real as he didn't see it coming.