Trivia: Friday the 13th Part 2
- Billing Displacement: Adrienne King gets a third billing, even though she has less than 10 minutes of screentime and most of that is just a flashback to the first film.
- Crosscast Role: Jason's legs in the beginning of the movie is that of a woman, marking it as the only time in the franchise Jason was played by the opposite gender.
- Similarly Named Works: Oddly, there's an adult film named Friday the 13th Part 2.
- What Could Have Been:
- During the development it was planned that the sequels following the original one would have their own stories, and wouldn't have continuity with each other.
- In the originally planned ending, Mrs. Voorhees' head was supposed to open her eyes before the credits start to roll.
- Tom Savini was offered to return to do the effects, but he chose to do The Burning instead.