Trivia: France Five
- The Cameo:
- The eyecatch illustration from episode 1 appears in the Happy Lesson OVA.
- Some Panous-Panous, along with Pink à la Mode and Black Beaujolais, appear in the opening fight of another French indie production, DAMNED Next.
- The whole team (minus Yellow) appears in the opening of another French indie production, Bitoman, where they are dismissed by the local villain because "[their] costumes aren't trendy enough" (they were in civil clothes).
- The Other Darrin:
- Catherine/Pink à la Mode. The original actress left during the production of episode 3. This unfortunately happened before they could record the ADR so there is a jarring difference between her out-of-suit and in-suit lines. Starting episode 4, Catherine was played by a new actress who looked nothing like her... complete with a new costume.
- Because of the stretch of time between episodes, there have been a few other minor cast change-ups. Most notable, Margarine, the team's Robot Girl.
- Prop Recycling / Actor Allusion: In episode 6, the BFG that vaporizes Succulard is identical to Caleb's Nuclear Gun from Flander's Company. Ruddy Pomarede plays both Caleb and Succulard.
- Saved from Development Hell: Episode 5 was in postproduction during 7 years.