- Fan Nickname: Before, and still after, being officially dubbed the "Injustice League" fans have come to call Lex Luthor's alliance of villains the "Legion of Doom" after the iconic incarnation of the team.
- I Knew It:
- A common prediction was that the Syndicate's prisoner was Alexander Luthor. However no one saw coming that he was also Earth 3's version of Shazam.
- Another common prediction was that the father of Superwoman's baby was again, Alexander Luthor.
- Also relatively common among those familiar with DC Crisis Crossover history was the prediction that the Greater Scope Villain was the Anti-Monitor.
- Name's the Same:
- Enforced Method Acting: An unintentional example, where Brother Magnus' (see Death by Cameo above) pained looks were actually caused by a failure to sufficiently insulate him against the lightbulb on his chest.
- Executive Meddling: The movie is available in two cuts, and Freeman Williams mentions having seen a third on TV. Has the weird effect of letting us quickly make the painful realization that the movie is not going to live up to its first five minutes (the Director's Cut moves this sequence to the 40-minute point).