Trivia: Fire Emblem Tellius
- Acclaimed Flop: Both games got high critical praise upon release (though slightly more mixed in Radiant Dawn's case) and are still loved by fans now. Commercially, both games bombed and their poor sales were influential in Fire Emblem's near-demise.
- Bad Export for You: For some people, the dumbed-down script of the English version of Radiant Dawn and the removal of Maniac Mode in Path of Radiance makes these games fall under this trope.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: In the Japanese version, Elincia is voiced by Kotori from The iDOLM@STER.
- Milestone Celebration: Path of Radiance was released on the franchise's 15th birthday.
- Urban Legend of Zelda: Rumors of additional support paired endings in Radiant Dawn such as Stefan/Soren, Meg/Zihark, and Micaiah/Pelleas abound. Serenes Forest has confirmed they never existed.
- Word of God: Information (that isn't even officially translated!) gives the backstory of the Dawn Brigade.