Trivia: Felix the Cat: The Movie
- Box Office Bomb: It probably wasn't a good idea to release it in America on the same day as Beauty and the Beast.
- Crossdressing Voices: Poindexter was voiced by Alice Playten.
- Development Hell: The film technically was finished as early as 1987, but was left locked away for years until someone decided to dig it out and release it. Why they didn't take this extra time to touch up on the film's flaws (especially the glaring animation errors) is anyone's guess.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Peter Newman, the voice of the Duke of Zill, Wack Lizardi, and Pim, is well known for his roles in Thundercats.
- There are a few Doug voices as well. Felix himself was Roger (in the Disney series) and Boomer (and he was also known as the voice of Face), while most of the kids in the movie were Beebe (and Baby Lickety-Split, Baby Moondancer, and Princess Sparkle as well).
- Talking to Himself:
- Chris Phillips as Felix and the Professor.
- Peter Newman as Wack Lizardi and Pim. It doesn't happen with Wack and the Duke of Zill, though, as Wack only makes a speech about the Duke before the Duke briefly speaks to everyone in the audience.
- Throw It In: The line of the monster quoting "A Streetcar Named Desire" was ad-libbed by Don Oriolo, who provided his voice.