Trivia: Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
- Creator Killer: Sales didn't even meet a quarter of Epic Mickey's sales, eventually leading to Junction Point Studio's closure.
- Flip Flop of God: Word of God stated before that, because of its release date, there was not going to be a Wii U version of The Power of Two. A few months before the game's (and the system's) release, it was announced that there is going to be a Wii U version.
- Franchise Killer: Word of God previously stated a third Epic Mickey game would be doubtful. He was right due to the failure of Epic Mickey 2 closing his studio and a shift in strategy for Disney's gaming sector.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Gremlin Gus now has the voice of the Dread Pirate Roberts.
- No Export for You: The Epic Mickey 2 Graphic Novel won't be released in America.
- What Could Have Been: Gremlin Prescott was, at one point in production, planned to fall to his death, and the red button on his glove was conceptualized as a "self-destruct gag". Concept art has also shown the Mad Doctor's boss battle taking place on Mean Street, and gremlin houses, implying Gremlin Village was a planned area.
- Other concept art indicates the Ventureland pirates sidequest was going to be a full-blown adventure with Mickey helping in their battle against Blackbeard.
- Prior to its international release on Steam in October of 2014, an international PC version was planned, then cancelled, then Uncancelled... but only in Poland and the Czech Republic.