Trivia: Daniel Radcliffe
- Approval of God: He was shown the "Daniel Radcliffe's Delicious Arsehole" card from Cards Against Humanity, and after a moment of mild bemusement admitted he found it quite funny before gleefully signing it. Proof◊.
- He Really Can Act: Or rather "sing", not to say that his acting is bad. Just search for How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying on YouTube, or just simply type "daniel radcliffe singing" on the search bar.
- One of Us:
- He loves Tom Lehrer, and singing "The Elements" is one of his favorite party tricks. If that doesn't make him a nerd, who knows what can. Don't believe it? Look here.
- He's also a fan of American Football, even to the point of playing in a fantasy football league.
- Apparently he likes anime, too. According to this he likes among other things Initial D, Lupin III and Monster.
- As he and author J. K. Rowling discovered to their mutual delight, Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger's A Matter of Life and Death is their favourite film of all time.