- Approval of God: According to the comments, Domino's retweeted Hungry and I Know It, a remix of LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It" and "Party Rock Anthem" turned into an ad for the chain.
- Cowboy Be Bop At His Computer: Lampshaded in the description of the video "Stu 'puts Angelica to sleep' at 4am", when said video has Billy Mays refer to Angelica as Stu's daughter. She's his niece.
YES, I HAVE REALIZED ANGELICA IS NOT STU'S DAUGHTER. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO COMMENT ABOUT IT??
- Defictionalization: He was actually working on an playable version of Billy Mays' Shitblaster (as seen in OMABA'S NEW WORLD ORDER ACID TRIP as a Doom mod.
- Follow the Leader: Countless other poopers have made reference to many of his running gags, especially "HoH SiS", the "joj", and "do it all over again".
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Several of his poops have been taken down, including:
- "No one needs foundation repair" and all the other HoH SiS videos were taken down after the company whose videos he used filed a privacy complaint
- "James B!unt Exposes His Beautiful Genitalia at a Sandwich Shop" was mirrored by a fan after a copyright claim. Likely one of his first to be taken down.
- "The Best Foundation Rape-Air" was mirrored at archive.org
- "Macklemore-or-less Pops Some Pills at the Gift Shop" and "Potty Rock Aneurysm" were both hit with copyright claims.
- In February 2018, all of his videos using Michael Rosen were taken down due to a copyright claim (the same one that claimed all of chickenpika's videos).
- One of Us: He's aware of his TV Tropes page, as shown in one of his LP YTPs on his other channel.
- Orphaned Reference: "YOUR SINK IS THE BATHROOM" contains a reference to "Susway", a Call-Back to the "James B!unt" poop that made no sense after the latter was taken down, but has since been reuploaded by a fan of cs's videos who uploaded a copy to Facebook and the re-uploader filed a copyright dispute to prevent the Lawyers from doing it all over again.
- Screwed by the Lawyers: In the comment section of his "Sir Mix-a-Lot Shakes Out a Turbo Turd" video, Corey opens up on why he rarely makes musical poops nowadays:
Many people are saying this video is not available for them. That's because it was copyright claimed, and therefore can't be watched on certain devices. Just watch it on your computer, if you can. :) FYI this is also why I rarely make music video YTPs anymore - every time I do, BS like this happens. As fun as it is to make music video poops, it's hardly worth my time or effort anymore when Youtube copyright policy sucks this much.
- Sleeper Hit: "No one needs foundation repair" was only meant to be a one-off filler, but it has become one of his most famous poops, with several sequels and spin-offs. After he took down every poop using that source due to a privacy complaint, others quickly re-uploaded them. It has also spawned legions of imitators, and countless Shout Outs referencing HoH SiS, the JoJ, and/or the phrase "do it all over again."
- Why Fandom Can't Have Nice Things: He took down two of his poops, "No one needs foundation repair" and "Escape from HoH SiS", because both used an advertisement from a foundation repair company in Texas who filed a complaint against him on YouTube. After taking them down, he put up a video explaining why they were taken down, and asked that anyone else using that company's ads for a source do likewise. But three years later, after receiving a call from one of the employees saying that someone had prank-called the company, he put up another video asking people not to do that. This issue is now null, however, as the company went out of business in 2016.