Trivia: Cool as Ice
- Creator Backlash: David Kellogg completely disowned the movie. He then went on to direct his only other film, Inspector Gadget, which had the same exact tone and cinematic attention deficit disorder style.
- Dawson Casting: Kathy and Nick are meant to be high schoolers, but actors Kristen Minter and John Newton are obviously in their late twenties.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Steven Keaton apparently left his old family and went under Witness Protection.
- Money, Dear Boy: Ice admits that he mainly took the role because he was offered over a million dollars to star in it.
- Old Shame: For pretty much everyone involved.
- Rifftrax: A VOD Rifftrax of this film was released in 2013. The commentary points out all of the plot holes and moronic choices made by the characters that are mentioned on this page.
- What Could Have Been: The role of Kathy was originally offered to Gwyneth Paltrow, whose father Bruce forbade her from accepting it, because of the sexuality in the screenplay. Judging from how hard the film bombed and how many great films and shows Paltrow's starred in since, she probably owes her father a huge favor.