Trivia: Code Lyoko: Evolution
- Ascended Fanon: There's no clear cause for Sissi's hair color change, but during a livechat Quentin and Mélanie said they had heard that in Code Lyoko Sissi had once expressed the desire to become a blonde note , so their explanation is that Sissi dyed her hair.
- Blooper: Mélanie Tran (Yumi) has a butterfly tattoo on the back of her neck and another on her left forearm that are usually erased digitally◊... but they've forgotten to several◊ times◊.
- Contractual Purity: Not present; Quentin Merabet (Ulrich) regularly posts pictures of himself smoking and drinking on his Twitter, and both he and Mélanie smoked cigarettes on their Twitcam and no-one batted an eye. Definitely an example of Values Dissonance.
- Dawson Casting: Both played straight and averted, as the Lyoko Warriors' actors occupy a wide age range. The Lyoko Warriors are in their mid-teens in this series, but Quentin Merabet, Mélanie Tran, and Diego Mestanza (William) are 21, 20, and 19, respectively. Gulliver Bevernage-Benhadj (Odd), was 14 during filming, a seven-year age difference between himself and Ulrich, his best friend and roommate. The youngest, Marin Lafitte (Jérémie), was 13.
- Everybody Knew Already: when the casts' identities were "secret", Léonie Berthonnaud (Aelita) was leaked by an Angoulême regional newspapernote , Quentin Merabet, Mélanie Tran, Diego Mestanza, and Pauline Serieys (Laura) were leaked by their talent agencies, and Marin Lafitte leaked himself and Gulliver Bevernage-Benhadj on his Instagram account. MoonScoop confirmed this information in the wake of the leaks...
...but only as far as letting Codelyoko.fr admit it to keep the fans happy. In more visible promotional materials the cast's names and faces were still treated as secret, and a "behind the scenes" image was removed from France 4's site when fans discovered that Quentin's face was visible in it. The official reveal date for the cast was December 5th.
- The Faceless: In the teaser video, the actors' faces were covered by their cartoon forms (however, there are more than◊ a few◊ slipups◊)
- Fan Nickname:
- Before Laura's name was revealed, she was called "Unknown Blonde Girl" or simply "Blonde Girl".
- The "Overshark" for Yumi's modified Overwing.
- No Name Given: The actors' identities were kept completely secret for months. Word of God said it was to keep the fans in suspense. See Everybody Knew Already for how that turned out.
- Recycled Script: Debatable, but episode 2, "Cortex", has some similarities with the episode where the Lyoko Warriors explored the 5th territory, down to them being unable to rematerialize.
- Romance on the Set: Quentin Merabet and Mélanie Tran.
- Schedule Slip: The show airing in France went on hiatus after the airing of episode 18 on April 27, 2013. Episode 19 ended up on iTunes a week later (a typical slip-up from abrupt or unannounced schedule changes), and the series is unlikely to come back until September. The television network in Hungary however, ended up wrapping up the season before France could return to air the remaining episodes; the final episode airing August 2, 2013.
- You Can Leave Your Hat On: Diego Mestanza, in this video, to an extent. Yes, really. (Don't worry, it's not NSFW.)