Trivia: Christopher Daniels
- Acting for Two:
- Has wrestled for TNA under the Christoper Daniels, Curry Man & Suicide gimmicks, with some overlap between the the gimmicks - Curry Man was introduced just before Daniels was written out, Curry Man was written out as Daniels took over the Suicide role, and Daniels was reintroduced just before he relinquished the Suicide role.
- Would eventually be lampshaded, as the Motor City Machine Guns "figured out" that Daniels was the man wrestling as Suicide. However, rather than reveal this was the case, the story revealed that Daniels wasn't Suicide - in reality, Daniels had relinquished the gimmick back to Frankie Kazarian, who was returning from injury & Daniels had been standing in for.
- Name's the Same: As a black minor Blade villain in Marvel Comics. Actually a dual case of this, as said character's Super alias a was actually Suicide. Definitely worth mentioning to him, as he is a huge Marvel fanboy, after all.
- One of Us: Massive comic book fanatic, gamer, and Doctor Who villain.
- Playing Against Type: While running an operation to destroy Ring Of Honor, Daniels put off his Michinoku Pro dates, coming to some of them after bell time, to ensure he did not miss any part of ROH. Yeah, he might take jabs at the fan base and the code but he obviously likes the promotion more than he lets on. Furthermore, every departure from Ring Of Honor he took was not of his own volition.
- What Could Have Been: Was supposed to play Vampiro's dark master "Syndrome" in WCW, but the angle was scrapped.