Trivia: Christina Aguilera
- Acclaimed Flop: Credited as having one of the strongest, loudest, biggest voices of her generation and being extremely original in her attitude to her work. Regardless, Bionic and Lotus weren't that successful. She sticks with pleasing her fanbase now.
- Career Resurrection: "Stripped" and "Back To Basics" were both peaks in her interest and adoration worldwide.
- Creator Backlash:
- "Bionic" has all but been forgotten, a half-assed second single, tour cancelled, her claiming she'd done all the work recording the album and didn't regret not touring for it. Doubts are for any song on it making to her next era.
- Lotus received even more backlash from Christina than Bionic. Almost the entire promotion for the entire album consisted of a video for Your Body, three performances on The Voice and a few interviews (which mainly focused on The Voice). Your Body was very well received but she never performed it live and Just a Fool was announced and released as the second single with almost no promotion. The final nail in the Lotus era was that while at first she claimed to have taken a break from The Voice to tour those plans were either scrapped or Blatant Lies. Some fans believe this was the result of Executive Meddling while others believe this is simply the result of the album flopping.
- Creator Breakdown: I'm OK and Oh Mother are about the abuse she witnessed as a very young child. She has also admitted to suffering depression partially due to this experience. This shows in the songs Understand, Mercy On Me, The Right Man and the greater Stripped album.
- Development Hell: Invoked by Christina herself in choosing to take a couple of years off (At least three) between each album, starting from 2002 to 2010. To some people it's annoying and leads to disappointment, other people think she's justified in her choice to take a break. Lotus was an aversion of this expected trope, taking only 2 years and 6 months to come out. She's now pregnant and engaged so the album is due in 2017 according to fan guesses.
- However, the fans seem to have been proven wrong, seeing as she's been working on it for quite a while now, and there seems to be good evidence (including a rumored title and a tracklist!) that it will come out in 2015!
- Executive Meddling: Happened to Bionic, backed up by her collaborators as far as song choices are concerned.
- Some fans believe this is what happened to Lotus. Christina was supposedly forced to release before she was done working on it to capitalize on the popularity she got from The Voice and because of this she abandoned the album.
- Name's the Same: "Army Of Me" on Lotus is not the same song as Army of Me by Björk on her album Post. Around The World is not a cover of Daft Punk, people have almost mentioned track names resembling the works of Billie Holiday, My Chemical Romance, Colbie Caillat, Black Eyed Peas, Eminem and No Doubt.
- One of Us: Has said in interviews that she has an anime themed room in her house and is an avid gamer.
- As a big Nintendo fan, she appeared in one of their ads promoting Tomodachi Life.
- Promoted Fangirl: Worked with Madonna live and was one of Etta James favourite singers. Aguilera was picked to sing at James' funeral.
- What Could Have Been: Bionic was going to have songs written by Goldfrapp, but none of their songs were completed. She also could've gotten Bionic out earlier and prevented the Lady Gaga backlash. There are alot of wasted moments in her career, across the board from music to touring to collabs to friendships to movies.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Bionic and Lotus tend to have this vibe to them.
Song bird/rebirth unheard creature/submerged from hurt, pain broken pieces/emerge and see heartbeat increases/Rise up, lotus rise this is the beginning.I-I-I-I-I am the future, put it on you like a hurricane/Call me the supernova that's taking over all time and space/I'm testing your dimension, can't keep up with what I create.