Trivia: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
- Hey, It's That Voice!:
- Pandering to the Base: During the tutorial chapter, Gabriel delivers the "What is a man?" line from Symphony of the Night with no clear context.
- Troubled Production: An anonymous employee of Mercury Steam sent out a letter detailing the impressively enormous amounts of Executive Meddling by head of studio Enric Álvarez. According to this employee, Álvarez's ego supposedly grew out of control after the success of the first Lords of Shadow, to the point he didn't care at all about the visions of the artists and programmers in the team. It doesn't help that over thirty members of the staff were fired shortly after the game was released.
- What Could Have Been: Many things were cut, such as a final boss fight with a giant seven-headed serpent-like creature, implied to be Satan's true form, a playable dragon form, and a far darker ending.
- In-game art shows that one of Alucard's Revelations abilities, the Timeless Vision, was originally intended to be Dracula's.
- The Navigators would also be Dracula's means of transportation in the original game, but were scrapped in favor of the Map Rooms.