Trivia: Brittany Murphy
- Dye Hard: Is best known as a blonde but was a natural brunette.
- Fake Nationality: Played a Polish Jew in The Devil's Arithmetic - one of her more underrated roles.
- The Shelf of Movie Languishment: Something Wicked, her final film, was released five years after her demise.
- Star-Making Role: Clueless.
- What Could Have Been:
- She was going to be the voice of Tinker Bell, but either got fired or dropped out months before her death.
- She was also cast as Mickey Rourke's girlfriend in The Expendables, but her role got cut from the film after script rewrites. Unlike Liam Hemsworth (who got the same treatment), she didn't get to be in the sequel due to her untimely demise.
- She was also an early consideration to play Sidney Prescott in the Scream horror film franchise. Had she been cast, her death would have seriously affected the fourth film (had it even been made at all).