- With just a light remodel Mr. Turner's apartment from seasons 2 and 3 becomes Jack and Eric's apartment for season 5-7
- For a little while Mr Turner and Mr Feeny had the same classroom, just flipped around with a few different props. Likewise, the school hallway from seasons 2-4 is almost exactly the same as the Senior hallway from season 5 but shot from a different angle. These examples would be justified, in that the school's interior would adhere to a strict uniform design.
- Possibly lampshaded by Shawn after he and Cory wake up in Turner's class with Feeny in the room.
Cory: " Shawn... Shawn, it's both of them"
Shawn: "Oh no, now I don't know what class I slept through."
- Restaurants tend to be reused as well. The restaurant in "You Can Go Home Again" is basically reused in "Road Trip". Chubbie's (the local hangout) is used for pretty much anywhere groups of teens hang out. This is lampshaded in "Things Change", as the restaurant is changed into a pirate-themed family restaurant in the course of one scene.
- In "If You Can't Be With the One You Love," the Matthews' family home is used for another student's house when the gang attends a party there. The change consists of different furniture, a change in lighting and fabric hung over the Matthews family photos.