Trivia: Bosom Buddies
- "Do It Yourself" Theme Tune: Tom Hanks sang the theme song and the rest of the cast provided backing vocals.
- Executive Meddling: The producers found that after they made the above compromise with the series premise, they were otherwise left alone to do the series as they wanted for the albeit short run, including shoving the disguise trope into the background.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Tom Hanks in his first starring role.
- And the guy who haunted Dr. Robert Hartley's nightmare
- One episode features a stand-up comic played by Bob Saget. Notable in that this series' production company later produced Full House.
- Before she became the mother of two of the two-and-a-half men, Evelyn Harper was the boss of two part-time women.
- Old Shame: Averted. Although Tom Hanks went on to become on the world's most bankable leading men he never distanced himself from the show and is still good friends with his castmates. He later cast Peter Scolari as Pete Conrad in From the Earth to the Moon before the role had to be recast because the producers realized that Scolari was too tall for the role. Both Scolari and Hanks returned for a cameo in the Bosom Buddies segment of The Greatest Event In Television History.