Trivia: Bloody Roar
- Fan Nickname: Crowanthropes for Reiji's human-sized Crow transformation.
- Franchise Killer: Bloody Roar 4.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: For the English version of Extreme/Primal Fury, several well-known voice actors were hired. We have the likes of Lex Lang as Yugo, Jennifer Hale as Alice, Shina, and Uriko, Cam Clarke as Bakuryu and Cronos, Quinton Flynn as Xion, Vanessa Marshall (Irwin, Olga Gurlukovich, Mary-Jane Watson, Dr. Naomi, Wonder Woman) as Jenny and Uranus, Paul Eiding (Colonel Campbell, Grandpa Max, Aldaris) as Gado, Dee Bradley Baker as Stun, Michael Bell as Shenlong, and Earl Boen (Dr. Silberman, LeChuck) as Ganesha, with Tasia Valenza (Sniper Wolf, Poison Ivy, Ultimecia, Spider-Woman), Michael Gough (Jin Uzuki, Dan Smith, Osmund Saddler, Johnny Sasaki), and Lara Cody (Rosemary, Mitsuki Konishi, Yue Ying) rounding out the cast. They were darrin'd the next game. note
- On the Japanese end, a lot of notable Japanese voice actors were called in, but the voice cast was extremely static, with even less consistency than in English.
- What Could Have Been: In Bloody Roar: The Fang, Mashiro was originally going to be more intelligent than Fang and would have wore glasses and have a more stern demeanor. Her current characterization is the result of Shohen Jump wanting her to appeal to a wider demographic.
- There were rumors on about a revival to the franchise long after Bloody Roar 4, and it has even been hoaxed at one point. There were also rumors circulating on how Sony may revive the Bloody Roar franchise (similar to how Microsoft did with Killer Instinct), but those got shot down when Street Fighter V was announced as a PS4 exclusive instead.