Trivia: Bedknobs and Broomsticks
- Billing Displacement: Roddy McDowall is third-billed and, in the uncut version of the movie, he does indeed play a significant supporting character. However, in the theatrical cut of the movie, his role was reduced to The Guy Who Gets Attacked By Miss Price's Nightgown, but they still billed him right below Angela Lansbury and David Tomlinson.
- Executive Meddling: For the American premiere at Radio City Music Hall, Disney had to shorten the movie by at least 20 minutes, to make room for a Rockettes performance. Those scenes remained missing for 25 years, until they were added incrementally during the 1996 and 2001 restorations. Later, the 2014 restoration deleted them again.
- Hey, It's That Guy!:
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Miss Price is also Mrs. Potts.
- The Other Marty: The original audio for the deleted scenes apparently no longer exists, requiring Disney to have the dialogue re-dubbed. Angela Lansbury and Roddy McDowall re-recorded their own lines, but characters whose original actors had either passed away or become too old received new VAs for these parts.
- Reality Subtext: Supposedly, "The Age of Not Believing" was written as an allegory for Walt Disney Productions' struggle to continue on financially and creatively after the death of Walt Disney.
"Where did all the happy endings go? / Where can all the good times be?"