Trivia: Barney Bunch
- Creative Differences: A major feud broke out because of this, and lasted for most of the summer and part of the fall of 2011
- Creator Backlash: Many popular video makers, such as MrCaptainJeff, have since grown to dislike the repetitive nature of the videos and have stopped making them.
- Hey, It's That Sound!: The "ROFLCOPTER" noise, AKA Microsoft Sam saying "soi soi soi", is used for ejaculations.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: On more popular videos, expect someone to point out that Drew's voice is similar to Master Chief.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Being troll videos, they can be flagged off Newgrounds and YouTube. In fact, most videos made by MrCaptainJeff are basically Lost Forever, due to his original account being terminated and his hard drive accidentally being wiped out.
- It should be noted, however, that the official Barney Bunch website has a list of Image Shack mirrors to some Newgrounds-era videos. However, a handful of links no longer work, and actually viewing anything requires you to register an Image Shack account and get the direct link.
- Missing Episode: "Secret Missing Episodes" of assorted TV shows are an example of videos made by the bunch. They're really just videos where all the male characters of said show admit that they're gay and have a (censored) orgy.
- Old Shame: Some former video makers stopped finding the concept funny and have since attempted to distance themselves from it.
- The Other Darrin: Almost all characters have had a different voice in some videos.