Trivia: Ashes to Ashes
- Flip Flop of God: Jury's still out on exactly what Keats is. According to Matthew Graham, he's either Satan himself or the Antichrist, but Ashley Pharaoh apparently didn't write him either way, just leaving it with "evil".
- Hey, It's That Guy!:
- Insult Backfire: In the British 2010 general election, the Labour Party trying to discredit David Cameron, depicted him as Gene Hunt, with a slogan saying he'd pull Britain back to the '80s. Conservatives loved the poster depicting their leader as a popular, political correctness-hating Memetic Badass, congratulated Labour and promptly made their own version. (The production company that makes the show eventually ordered them both to stop using the image.)
- Retroactive Recognition:
- DI Lestrade as Thatcherite Wanker in 1x02.
- Jim Keats popped up on Outcasts as an Anti-Hero security officer and on Doctor Who as Alex, the dad in "Night Terrors".
- Caroline Price is now Sgt. Murray on Scott and Bailey.
- Watching The Borgias can get very uncomfortable if you're used to seeing Sean Harris (Micheletto) as Arthur Leyton.